Kaleidoscope Cardigans Health Guarantee
Initial Purchase Health Guarantee:
1. BREEDER guarantees that PUPPY is in good health, as far as appears to the eye, and has received appropriate medical inoculations, worming, and care. BREEDER will provide BUYER with medical chart detailing treatment that PUPPY has received under BREEDER’S care, and any future care BREEDER feels is essential to PUPPY’S wellbeing. The BREEDER does not assume any liability for any injury to said PUPPY during transport or delivery.
2. BUYER must take PUPPY for a well-puppy check by a licensed veterinarian of BUYER’S choice within 72 hours of receipt of PUPPY or this contract will be null and void.
3. BREEDER guarantees PUPPY is free of life threatening diseases or disabilities for 72 hours after delivery to BUYER. Should life threatening diseases or disabilities be discovered by BUYER within 72 hours after receipt of PUPPY, and attested to in writing to BREEDER by BUYER’S licensed veterinarian, BREEDER will provide BUYER with a replacement companion pet puppy as soon as such puppy is available to BREEDER. BUYER must pay for any shipping or miscellaneous charges associated with transport of the replacement puppy.
NOTE: All puppies shipped have the chance of being exposed to other dogs while in transport; this is out of breeder’s control.
Two-Year Health Guarantee:
1. BREEDER will have all companion pet puppies microchipped so that identification and puppy recording certificates are easily matched.
2. Should PUPPY upon delivery and up to 30 days after PUPPY is TWO (2) years of age be diagnosed with life inhibiting genetic defects confirmed by two unassociated veterinarians [one to be of BUYERS choosing and one to be of BREEDERS choosing], thereby causing PUPPY to be unsuitable as a pet, the BUYER and BREEDER agree upon provision of veterinary reports that BREEDER will provide BUYER with one of the following options.
NOTE: ALL veterinarian costs and testing procedural expenses are BUYER’S responsibility.
a) Should BUYER choose to keep PUPPY, BREEDER will refund 50% (____________) of the Companion Pet price that was originally paid for PUPPY with the submission to the BREEDER of the supporting veterinary reports required above. 50% refund does not apply to any testing, veterinary bills, shipping or travel costs, which the BUYER might incur. BUYER understands that in choosing this option that any and all further guarantees of PUPPY’S two (2) year health guarantee are null and void.
b) Should BUYER choose to relinquish ownership of PUPPY to BREEDER, BREEDER will provide a replacement puppy to the BUYER as soon as such a puppy is available to the BREEDER. BUYER must pay for any shipping or miscellaneous charges associated with transport of the replacement puppy.
3. BREEDER shall not be held responsible for the development of faults, diseases, or disorders, which are due to BUYERS negligence and environmental factors.
4. This health guarantee will be considered NULL AND VOID if the puppy is spayed/neutered before the age of 18 months.